Ducks and Chickens

Ducks and Chickens
Our Ducks and Chickens free ranging

About Me

My whole life has built up to my family and I living on a sustainable, responsible farm near the family that raised me in Cincinnati, OH. This would enable us to 1) live near family after 9 years of active duty service in the Marine Corps, 2) provide people in the southwestern OH area with another avenue of responsibly grown food (there are a few that exist; I ain't claiming to be the first), and 3) educate the consuming public about food and environmental responsbility. We hope to one day be able to have a fall festival featuring a corn maze, apple picking, hay rides, pumpkin patch, etc. You may have noticed a donation link on the right. It is going to cost us around $250,000 for us to start out and that isn't including the double-wide we will be living in. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We have finally begun our fundraiser!!!! Hopefully you can find us worthy of at least posting to your own facebook pages to let the world know what we are going to do. Hopefully we can bring awareness to the way people's food is processed now, bring hope to disabled children and their families, and help to renew Farmer as a worthwhile desired profession in our corner of the world.

Link:   Our Farm Fundraiser!!!!



If you have any suggestions or questions, please ask. I am so passionate about farming in an earth friendly way I find myself talking about it in every conversation I am in. In other words, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment